Friday, July 17, 2009

Mini Bubblegum - 250 GB USB 2.0 Portable Hard Drive

Mini Bubblegum - 250 GB USB 2.0 Portable Hard Drive
Ever since I glued rhinestones on my first BlackBerry, I''ve flaunted the fact that I''m a geek girl with style. (It was also handy as I worked at AOL at the time and at meetings you had to leave all communication devices outside on a table. Believe me, no one ever picked up mine by accident:)

So I actually love this bubble-gum pink portable hard drive by Simple Tech which boasts 250 GB! (You can also get it in other "flavors.")

What''s to love:

- Sleek design by Pininfarina
- Small, compact size
- Durable and made for travel
- Multiple colors and capacities to suit your style
- High speed USB 2.0 "Y" cable included provides power without extra cables
- Simple, automatic backups with Fabrik Local Backup
- Complete protection with Fabrik Ultimate Backup online service (2 GB free)
- Joggle digital content manager for easy tracking, sharing and publishing of photos, music, and videos
- Free technical support

If you feel like flaunting your inner stylish geek girl, it will cost you $85 at Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment