Friday, July 17, 2009

Fun and unique gift ideas

Fun and unique gift ideas
I'm all about the giving of Christmas presents and in fact, I live giving better than receiving. I like trying to find the perfect gift for a person's personality and I really put some thought into it. Well, I am here to make your shopping a little easier. I have some hilarious and sure to please presents. Don't go with the usual scarf or cuff links, really go for it this year!

Probably one of the most hilarious alarm clocks I have ever seen. You get one chance to hit the snooze button, then it rolls itself off your night table and rolls around so you have to get up and find it to turn it off. GENIUS!! The Runaway Alarm Clock, $50 at Hammacher Schlemmer Eco-friendly, collapsible and excellent sound quality. Yes, they are speakers made out of cardboard. Cardboard Speakers from MUJI, $42 at MoMA My dog is like my child and I always love when people give me gifts for her. Sparkle Charms gift box, $20 from Calling All Dogs I may be all about the fashion but deep down inside, I'm a super nerd. These Ecospheres are real ecosystems living and thriving in a glass sphere. Small 4" Ecosphere, $65 at Brookstone I so want one of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment